Gabe's Construction Company, Inc. has offered Horizontal Directional Drilling services since 1989. Using this drilling method we can install products under rivers, streams, roads or environmentally sensitive areas. Gabe’s has successfully placed over 3 million feet of product for various public and private clients.
Horizontal Directional Drilling Capabilities:
- Preliminary design and budget estimates
- 2” to 42” pipe projects with distances over 1 mile in length
- Equipment capable of either dirt or rock drilling
- Utility HDD rigs ranging in size from 10,000 to 80,000 lbs. of pullback force
- HDD Maxi Rigs in size from 140,000 to 650,000 lbs of pullback force
- 24” pneumatic hammer for surface casing / pullback assist
- Custom fabrication shop for HDD rig and HDD tooling as needed
- Survey/ Navigation using APS Probe & Tru-Tracker, ParaTrack, Specialized Steering Tools
Our HDD crews and management have “OQ” training as required to operate on petroleum and gas pipelines. Gabe’s has a long list of successfully completed projects throughout North America.
Gabe's HDD Data & Press:
- Gabe's HDD Brochure
Project / Bid Inquires please contact: